33mm Deep Aero Aluminum wheels.
A light set of Aero Alloy wheels. These alloy wheel give a real fight to low profile carbon wheels at a better price point. If you are not looking for deep section (50mm and higher) wheels these are a very competitive alternative.
At 1480 grams per pair in clincher and tubeless compatible rims, this wheelset will not weigh you down. It compares extremely well with some of the best aluminum wheel sets from the big brands and well as with many 38 to 45mm deep carbon clincher wheelsets. It's wind tunnel results shows that in terms of aerodynamics, it is right up there with some of the best 38mm and 45mm carbon wheelsets.
Also if you have had issues or are concerned about braking on carbon clincher rims either on the wet or because of overheating, this will give you the peace of mind, performance and reliability of an all aluminum rim and brake track.
260grams/pair Ultralight Bitex hubset
66 grams RAF10 front hub with 20 front radially laced spokes.
194 grams RAR9 rear hub with 24 spokes
- 2:1 spoke pattern 16 at 2-cross on drive side and 8 radial on non-drive side
- patented 6 pawls freehub working in two pairs for 48 engagement points per revolution for quick traction out of turns
- patented anti-bite stainless steel strip on Shimano compatible freehubs so the cassette will not dig into the alloy freehub.
- Also available in Campagnolo and SRAM XD freehub. Please specify upon order.
Top Notch Sapim CX-Ray light and aero spokes (0.9mm deep, 2mm wide, 4.3 gram each with 0.4 gram 7075 alloy nipples). Arguably the best spoke in the industry (used by Zipp and other big brands).
Very cool looking in the internal nipple version.
Contact us if you would like to only buy a front or a rear wheel. We can do that.
33mm Deep Aero Clincher/Tubeless Aluminum Wheels
- Front: 20 radial spokes
- Rear: 16 spokes at 2-cross on drive side, 8 radial spokes on non drive side
- Modern carbon wheels and frames should be best used with 25 to 28mm tires or tubulars